Monday 30 March 2009

02.

I'm going to Los Angeles in a few days. I can't wait. A few things that I need to do:

- not get too pissed on the plane home and lose my camera
- prior to getting too pissed, do not say how I do not believe that altitude actually increases the effects of alcohol
- drink far too many Potted Parrots, thus bringing enough parrots home

I just rang Virgin up today and ordered some chocolates and other pressies for my brother for his birthday as he turns 19 the day before we fly which is also the day that we are travelling down to London in the car - not the best way to spend your birthday, so hopefully this will be a nice gift. They bring it to him mid-flight, so at least it'll make him feel special.

I also paid my water bill today, 98 squid. My banks not feeling too good. I need to buy loadsa stuff for the holiday too. 

Need to get on with some work now. I'm also drinking copious amounts of orange juice to try to induce my period haha, I need it to come before I go on holiday when it's due.  Niiiiiice!

No comments:

Post a Comment